The CinePlayer family of SDKs offers developers a suite of software-based media playback solutions optimized for applications in the consumer electronics and automotive industries. CinePlayer SDKs leverage the same core navigation engine used in Roxio CinePlayer products and also for playback verification of Hollywood movies in Sonic's Scenarist Authoring line, the leading choice of professional DVD and Blu-ray authoring facilities. With over 100 million units shipped worldwide, CinePlayer is a proven performer.
- Comprehensive support for optical disc playback, including high definition (BD), standard definition (DVD), and legacy formats (VCD/SVCD).
- Media file playback for audio (MP3, WMA) and images (JPEG) from local and network storage.
- Integrated support for content protection including CSS, AACS, and BD+.
- Complete control of HMI/GUI and performance characteristics.
- Deploys on multiple operating systems, including WinCE, Linux, QNX, Nucleus, uItron, PowerTV.
- Logo Certification compliant - supports all mandatory requirements for Blu-ray Disc, including BD-Live, as well as for DVD.
- Certified for Automotive Infotainment solutions.
- Flexible system requirements for compatibility with varied settings.
- Available on reference platforms from multiple partners, including Texas Instruments, Intel, ST Micro Electronics, Broadcom Corporation, SunPlus.
- Member of Intel's Embedded and Communications Alliance program.
- Backed with superior support plus available design and engineering services.