For existing Creator 2011 users only.
- Creator 2011 Service Pack 1 does not offer any new features.
- You must own a valid copy of the full, retail version of Creator 2011.
- If you did not purchase a retail copy, this update will not work for any other version of Creator or Easy Media Creator.
- You must be a registered user to download the Service Pack.
What Creator 2011 Service Pack 1 does:
- Fix TiVo file support in 3D projects
- .jps support added for NVIDIA 3D VISION
- Anaglyph pictures now display correctly in VideoWave 3D Production
- 3D format for assets can now be corrected when added as an overlay track in VideoWave
- 3D videos from Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 now display correctly when added to VideoWave and Cineplayer
- Improved 3D video file playback and conversion compatibility in Cineplayer
- Improved support for HD YouTube video
- Improved audio and video playback performance for files, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs in Cineplayer
- Improved SmartSound playback with animated menus.
- Resolved miscellaneous 3D format importing, exporting, and display issues
- Resolved aspect ratio issue when exporting 16:9 video files
- Resolved failure to start video encoding or "build render graph" error when outputting video as "Same as original"
- Resolved VideoWave crash when exiting from Active Shutter Mode
- Resolved archive issue with encrypted and spanned DVDs using Creator Classic
For Creator 2011 without Blu-ray Playback Plug-In, Download Creator 2011 Service Pack 1 (60 MB)
For Creator 2011 with Blu-ray Playback Plug-In, Download Creator 2011 Service Pack 1 (64 MB)
Note: If your version of Creator 2011 does not have the Blu-ray Playback Plug-In, downloading and installing the version of SP1 with the Blu-ray Playback Plug-In update will not add Blu-ray functionality.