The following list details the version history for all Toast 7 Titanium updates.
Toast 7 Titanium v7.1.3 Update (Includes Toast Titanium v7.1.3, CD Spin Doctor v3.1.1)
Toast Titanium v7.1.3:
- Resolves issue burning discs under Leopard
CD Spin Doctor v3.1.1:
- Resolves playback issues under Leopard
- Resolves dashboard widget font issues under Leopard
Toast 7 Titanium v7.1.2 Update (Includes Toast Titanium v7.1.2, CD Spin Doctor v3.1, Motion Pictures v2.1.2 )
Toast Titanium v7.1.2:
- Resolves issues relating to saving projects on Intel Mac.
- Resolves crashes encoding MPEG video files.
- Includes Deja Vu backup scheduler v3.2.3 which addresses 2 minor security issues.
Toast 7 Titanium v7.1 Update (Includes Toast Titanium v7.1, CD Spin Doctor v3.1, Motion Pictures v2.1.2 )
Toast Titanium v7.1:
Toast version 7.1 is now a universal binary application, and also addresses the following issues:
- Previewing Apple Lossless audio files in Audio CD format no longer causes a -50 error.
- Resolves QuickTime Movie video export issues - related to the QuickTime 7.1 update.
- Resolves menu button highlight issues on Toast authored DVD-Video discs - related to the Mac OS 10.4.6 update.
- Canceling the User Authentication step during the Toast Setup Assistant no longer causes a -60007 error.
- The rename file field now moves correctly during scrolling up and down.
- The content window no longer incorrectly scrolls when no horizontal scrollbar is displayed.
- Resolves issues related to invalid characters in Mac Only, Mac & PC, and DVD-ROM UDF formats.
- Resolves issues related to Music DVDs - audio playing back too slowly and static sound with some files at higher quality settings.
- Resolves issues related to AppleScript - script was causing a -43 error.
- Media Browser now correctly parses a YesVideo DVD with still images.
- Includes an updated version of Deja Vu which preserves existing symlinks.
CD Spin Doctor v3.1:
CD Spin Doctor v3.1 is now a universal binary application.
Motion Pictures v2.1.2:
- Toast 7.1 compatibility fixes.
Toast 7 Titanium v7.0.2 Update (Includes Toast Titanium v7.0.2, CD Spin Doctor v3.0.2, Motion Pictures v2.1.1 )
Toast Titanium v7.0.2:
CD Spin Doctor v3.0.2:
- Disc spanning now prompts to re-burn if a failure or error occurs while burning a single disc.
- Includes Roxio Restore v1.0.2 which resolves an issue related to not finding the index file during restore. This version is automatically added to the Application Support/Roxio folder on your hard disk when you run Toast. All existing spanned discs will detect and use this newer version during the restore process.
- Canceling burning while disc spanning now prompts for confirmation.
- iMovie 5 projects with chapter markers are now correctly burned to DVD.
- Media Browser now correctly displays iTunes playlists and iPhoto albums stored in Folders.
- Media Browser now correctly displays titles and chapters from CPRM protected DVD-VR discs.
- Video Export now properly supports MPEG4 and H.264 for iPod video.
- Resolves crashes decoding and exporting DivX video files and exporting for PlayStation Portable.
- Audio Export now properly supports MP4 for PlayStation Portable.
- Audio Export OGG and FLAC options are now properly enabled.
- "Toast It" desktop burning menu now correctly sends VIDEO_TS folders to the proper disc format.
- "No Menu" style option now works correctly for Music DVDs.
- Auto-play and continuous play options now work correctly for DVDs with a single image or single music track.
- GIFs and TIFFs now correctly work as background images for data discs.
- Resolves crashes that occur while moving or deleting files during the burn process.
- Resolves an issue where burning multiple copies of a DVD would not complete correctly.
- Displaying the recording sheet is no longer delayed if media is inserted while the record button is pressed.
- The project estimation gauge is now more accurate for dual-layer media.
- Resolves an issue where menus could become disabled if the screen saver activates while burning a disc.
- Includes Deja Vu backup scheduler v3.2.1 which resolves numerous issues (see http://www.propagandaprod.com/releasenotes.html for details). Deja Vu is installed by the Toast Setup Assistant which runs the first time you launch Toast and can also be selected from the Help menu.
- A "More DVD Menu Styles" link has been added to Help menu.
Motion Pictures v2.1.1:
- Resolves an issue where auto-define tracks would incorrectly detect splits.
- Desktop recording widget can now be installed directly from the New Recording dialog.
- Resolves an issue with crashes when playing back 192 kHz/24 bit audio files.
- Resolves an issue from crashing due to rapid starting and stopping of audio playback.
Toast 7 Titanium v7.0.1
- Auto-rotate now correctly works with motion presets and when new pictures added.
- Motion editing rectangles now properly support portrait images.
- Group layouts now properly support portrait images.
- Rendered video now properly falls within TV-safe areas.
- Podcasts are now filtered out of audio list.
- Full screen preview and motion preview correctly revert back to main window when finished.
- Full screen preview is now blocked while encoding.
- Includes correct Help files for English, French, German and Japanese.
- Includes French, German and Japanese versions of the software.
- Includes help files for CD Spin Doctor and Motion Pictures.
- Resolves an issue with audio input selection in the CD Spin Doctor recording widget.
- Resolves issues with exporting movies from Motion Pictures HD.
- Resolves an issue with using FLAC audio files in CDs and DVDs.