Burning TiVo Shows To DVD and Exporting to iPod or PSP
Toast helps you take your favorite TV shows to go. With TiVoToGo, you can watch your favorite TiVo shows on your Mac, burn them to a DVD, or export them to your iPod or PSP.
You can add transferred television shows to Toast directly from TiVo Transfer by selecting a show and clicking the "Toast It" button or by using the steps below.
- Launch Toast.
- Click on the Video tab and select DVD-Video.
- If the Media Browser is not visible, click on the Window menu and select Show Media Browser. Alternately you can click the Media Browser button at top right of the Toast window.
- From the top pulldown menu in the Media Browser, select TiVo. (This option will only be shown if TiVoToGo support has been installed.)
- TiVo shows which have been transferred to your Mac will be listed here.
- Double-click on a show to preview it with the Toast Video Player.
- To add your show to the Toast window, you can drag it to the project area or select the show and click the + button.
POWER USER TIP Toast 8 supports batch export of video. You can add multiple shows to Toast and export them to iPod or PSP all at once.
- To burn this show to a DVD-Video disc, select a menu style and other optional settings. Click the red record button to begin the process.
- To export to iPod, PSP, or other video format, click the Export button.
If you choose to export to an iPod, Toast will automatically add the programs to iTunes using the appropriate TV Shows category with the program information.
You can easily sync these with your iPod, and also enjoy them in Front Row using the Apple remote control.