The Creator 2009 Service Pack 4 download includes the following updates and fixes:
- Resolves issue using Roxio Video Capture USB with Plug and Burn.
- Resolves "Signal Protected" error when capturing video from low quality video tapes.
- Resolves several CinePlayer AVCHD disc compatibility and playback issues.
- Fixes several localization and documentation issues.
- All updates and features of previous Creator 2009 Service Packs are included in Service Pack 4.
The Creator 2009 Service Pack 3 download includes the following updates and fixes:
- Resolves error "RoxMediaDB11.exe" crash
- Resolves a conflict between Roxio Video Capture USB device and PCI capture cards when capturing audio only
- Addresses compatibility issues with BlackBerry Media Manager
- Improves compatibility with hard drive based camcorders
- Improves compatibility of AVCHD discs with Blu-ray players
- Addresses encoding issues with certain interlaced AVCHD camcorders
- All updates and features of previous Creator 2009 Service Packs are included in Service Pack 3
The Creator 2009 Service Pack 2 download includes the following updates and fixes:
- Improves compatibility with popular portable devices such as Blackberry phones and iPods.
- Resolves some video quality issues when producing AVCHD and Blu-ray discs.
- Resolves rare program hang that occurs when ripping certain audio CDs.
- Resolves LP and Tape Assistant not detecting Roxio Capture USB device.
- Addresses a number of minor issues throughout the product, including translation issues.
- All Creator 2009 <Service Pack 1> updates and fixes.
The Creator 2009 Service Pack 1 download includes the following updates and fixes:
- Updated Roxio Central content
- Resolves a Windows XP compatibility issue with .Net Framework
- Resolves program crash issue when using keyboard arrow keys to select a drive
- Miscellaneous Roxio Online service fixes