AuthorScript Video SD provides several different options for outputting a DVD-Video or VCD/SVCD project:
- Recordable/rewritable media - build directly to media in a device:
- DVD-Video project to DLT, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL (12cm/8cm), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM;
- VCD/SVCD project to CD-R, CD-RW.
- Folder - build project to hard drive as a specification-compliant directory structure.
- ISO image file - build a specification-compliant disc image encapsulated in a single ISO file, which may subsequently be written to disc.