AuthorScript Video BD provides several different options for outputting a BDMV or AVCHD project:
- Recordable/rewritable media - build directly to media in a device:
- BDMV project to BD-R or BD-RE disc;
- AVCHD project to BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, or DVD+RW disc.
- Folder - build project to hard drive as a BDMV-compliant or AVCHD-compliant directory structure.
- ISO image file - build a BDMV-compliant or AVCHD-compliant disc image encapsulated in a single ISO file, which may subsequently be written to disc.
- BDCMF files - for BDMV projects only, build to a folder containing a set of files compliant with the Blu-ray Disc ROM Cutting Master Format, including support for AACS.